We’re Driversnote, a fast-growing and profitable SaaS company based in the heart of Copenhagen. We take pride in helping more than 1.8M users worldwide keep a mileage logbook. No one likes to do mileage documentation - so we try to remove this tedious work and make our customer’s life easier by saving them both time and money.
Our primary markets are English-speaking; US, Canada, Australia, and UK. So we’ve built an international logistics network to serve our customers from around the world.
As Operations Coordinator you’ll be working directly with the COO on everything operational as a “super fixer”. This means not being afraid of being hands on when needed as well as being analytical e.g. in optimizing our logistics and processes and working with our partners and suppliers. Basically your priority will be to provide operational ease and peace both externally and internally with excellent execution and a sense of ownership.
We imagine that you
- Are located in or near Copenhagen.
- Have a minimum of two years experience in operations.
- Are a Google Sheets wizard.
- Have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Are tech-savvy and motivated to gain a deep understanding of how our operations work.
- Curious and ready to throw yourself into new things and learn by doing.
- Are critical thinking, have problem-solving skills, and high, attention to detail.
- Take initiative, are self-driven with excellent time management skills.
- Are the type who cannot refrain from helping other people - you have a friendly and positive mindset and a can-do attitude!
1) Operations and logistics
- Forecasting, procurement, and replenishment of everything related to iBeacons.
- Work closely with 3PL partners in optimising costs and processes.
- Assist Customer Support Team on shipping issues.
- Keep our shipping knowledgebase up to date.
2) Office operations
- Purchasing and restocking groceries, snacks, and drinks.
- Purchasing and setting up IT equipment.
- Coordinate with suppliers and partners.
- Organize and support team events.
- Organize and support office interior projects.
3) Supporting the COO
- Execute ad hoc projects and business operations tasks.
- Analytical focus on optimizing costs.
- Support accounting and book keeping; fx annual report.
- Keeping the Employee handbook updated
- Be the “super fixer”.
Examples of projects you might work on
- Improving our inventory management system.
- Updating packaging for our iBeacon.
- Setup and improve our customs process.
- Create a budget for our Office OpEx and keep it.
- Make the internal shipping process faster and smoother.
Look here for bonus points
- Experience from the hospitality industry.
- Experience with Fulfilment by Amazon.
- Have communication skills in additional languages.
- Have experience with mileage reimbursement.
- Have read and enjoyed “Zappos: Delivering Happiness”.
- Know your way around Google Data Studio (Looker Studio).
What we offer
You’ll get to work with and learn from a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and tech people. We’ll set aside resources for independent skill development to help you grow and develop your career.
We work in a relaxed environment with new offices near The Meatpacking District. We have tasty freshly cooked lunch every day, great coffee, cozy Friday drinks, and great events from our running club, gaming nights and of course epic Christmas and summer parties - that we hope you will help plan.
Check out our LinkedIn for pictures and see the team events we host.
How to apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Operations Coordinator”. Tell us why you’re the one for us and please provide a CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
We will be accepting applications until July 2nd and will review applications in the following days.
For further information, please contact Simon Quist Thomasen, COO on (+45) 26 36 71 91.